Each student will be accepted into our school based upon their previous academic, spiritual, and social records. Parents must be faithful (“Three to Thrive”), tithing members of Lancaster Baptist Church, fully committed to the doctrinal position and ministry direction.
Steps for Admission
- Obtain a registration packet from the school office
- Fill out the registration packet in its entirety.
- Turn it in to the school office with the registration payment. The registration fee increases at pre-determined dates, listed on the registration forms. This payment is non-refundable unless the student is not accepted by the school board.
- The school office will call new families to meet with the administration for an enrollment meeting. New students in grades 7-12 must attend this meeting. Families may want to obtain a babysitter for small children during this meeting.
- After the enrollment meeting, new students in grades 1-12 will be required to take an entrance test.
- A brief meeting will be scheduled with new families to discuss the test results.