Help Raise Funds for Lancaster Baptist School
Lancaster Baptist School Scrip Program
Help LBS by making purchases you would make anyway. When you purchase scrip cards from LBS, and use those cards to make regular purchases such as groceries, clothing, gasoline, and others, the school earns rebates by purchasing the cards at a discount. For participating school families, 50% of the rebate will be applied to their school account, and 50% will go into the Lancaster Baptist School (LBS) operating fund. For participating non-school families or individuals, 100% of the rebate will go into the LBS operating fund. Use scrip for regular purchases at participating vendors and rebates earned are applied to your school bill. A list of participating vendors can be downloaded below or viewed online at: http://lancasterbaptistschool.org/scrip-participating-vendors.
Where To Purchase and Pickup
- Sunday and Thursday evening after service in the West Wing lobby reception area (drop off your completed paper order at Guest Services)
- Wednesdays at Ladies Bible Study
- Friday mornings from 7:30am - 8:30am from volunteers in the parking lot between Modular B and G (in inclement weather got to Modular B classroom B-2)
- Orders will be available for pickup on Wednesday mornings at Ladies Bible Study or after the church services at the West Wing lobby reception area. We expect orders to take one week to be shipped.
Other Important Information
- Rebates are not refundable and are non-transferable.
- Rebate credits remaining unused on a school account for 6 months will be forfeited and placed into the LBS operating fund.
- In no event will a rebate be converted into a cash payment to a participant or student. Lost or stolen gift cards are not the responsibility of LBS.
- Returned checks for orders will be assessed a $30 fee. Lancaster Baptist School does not necessarily endorse every product sold by every participating merchant. Participants should use godly discretion when patronizing participating merchants.
- No retroactive assignment of rebates will be allowed.
Register and shop with an Albertsons preferred savings card
Show your Albertsons preferred savings card each time you shop there. The clerk will scan your card. A percentage of what you spend will be given back to LBS. Your preferred club card must be linked to this program. Log onto www.albertsons.com and click on “In the Community.” Next, click on the community partners logo link. Next click on “find a partner”, click on the shopper link and follow the directions to register your card. The LBS ID # is 4900011910.
Save your Box Tops for Education
Bring these to the LBS school office, to your child’s teacher, or turn them in to the LBC Information Center. We receive cash for those box tops!!! Please remember:
- In order to receive cash for Box Tops, it must show the date, and must not be expired
- Bonus Box Tops are worth more than regular Box Tops
Shop at Target with your Target Red Card
Call 1-800-316-6142 to designate LBS with your card. You may also register online at www.target.com.
Lancaster Baptist School receives credits for free supplies through office Depot’s “5% Back to School Program” all year long! Every time you give LBS’s school ID# (70009472) when purchasing school supplies at Office Depot, LBS receives credits equal to 5% of the qualifying purchases to use for free supplies.
Wamoola for Schools – Washington Mutual
If you are already a Washington Mutual checking account customer, please enroll at wamoolaforschools.com (or call 1-866-wamoola) and choose LBS. Every time you use your Washington Mutual Visa check card, you will earn a point for our school - so the more you use it, the more you will help. At the end of the year, Washington Mutual will convert the points into a donation.
Ralph’s Rewards Card
Please register your new Ralph’s Rewards Card between August 4, 2008, and August 31, 2008, for the new term. Please note that the Ralph’s Club Card has been upgraded to the new Ralph’s Rewards Card. Register at www.ralphs.com, then click on “Community Contribution.” The LBS NPO# is 84150.